GDPR PRIVACY NOTICE
Who processes your information? Performing Arts School Galway is the data controller of the personal information you provide to us. This means the school determines the purposes for which, and the way, any personal data relating to dancers and their families is to be processed. Paula McGurrell acts as a representative for the school regarding its data controller responsibilities; Paula can be contacted on 091 516699 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why do we collect and use your information? The personal data of dancers and their families is collected and used for the following reasons:
- To inform dancers and their families of class and rehearsal schedules theatre schedules and newsletters informing them of important notices.
- To have contact with families should an incident/illness occur.
- To keep students informed on guest teachers/masterclasses
The information the school collects and holds include the following:
- Dancers information – names,addresses, dates of birth, relevant medical information
- Families information – names, postal and email addresses, contact phone numbers
On occasion and with your permission we may share your data with casting agencies for the purposes of arranging an audition for your child.
How long is your data stored for?
In accordance with the GDPR, PASG does not store personal data indefinitely: data is only stored for as long as is necessary to complete the task for which it was collected. Will my information be shared? PASG will not share your personal information with any third parties unless the law allows us to do so.
What are your rights? You have the right to:
- Be informed about how PASG uses your personal data.
- Request access to the personal data PASG holds.
- Request that your personal data is amended if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Request that your personal data is erased where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing.
- Request that the processing of your data is restricted.
- Object to your personal data being processed